Wood flooring is especially hot these days, but timber can be damaged by water, so there are places where it’s not recommended for installation, such as the bath. A vinyl plank
is the answer: It is waterproof and stylish enough for any room in the house, including the most high-end, luxury one. Ask your retailer about this product. One of the things we’re most proud of at H & R Carpet is that our customers often come back time and again.
Two phrases we hear frequently are-great service and experienced installers. We have a fully stocked flooring inventory and provide services such as installation. We love to see the look on our customers' faces when they come into our flooring store and look at the luxury vinyl plank offerings. Our showroom is in West, TX and we service Waco, Hillsboro, West, Whitney, and Corsicana. Be sure to ask us about a free quote.
- Style. This is reason #1. The material gives a realistic look of wood, stone or tile. Modern technology, such as 3-D printing, makes the images so clear you’ll see every knot, raised grain, veining or vibrant color. Available in a wide range of species, colors, patterns and designs, embossing gives the floors both depth and dimension: the appearance of wire-brushed, hand scraped, antiqued or distressed.
- Affordability. It might look like wood or stone, but you won’t pay those prices.
- Durability. It’s layered and at the top is a clear plastic wear sheet that protects against scratches and scuffs. It keeps it waterproof; stains just wipe off and it's virtually impossible to "walk-off" the image.
- Comfort. Ever notice how you can be at a shopping mall and your legs and feet soon get tired? That’s because there’s no cushioning to absorb the shock, so your legs and feet do all the work. Not so with this vinyl, it's soft and flexible so no problem if you need to stand for long periods.
- Easy to clean. All you need is a broom. For more thorough cleaning, mop with a manufacturer-approved cleaner and avoid waxy, shine-promoting cleaners because they can dull vinyl.
- Simple installation. DIY-friendly, it can save you even more money if you’re so inclined. With a few exceptions, it can be installed over existing subfloors. The pieces click together like a puzzle.